The Guest Tables - Food & Golf
Rue du Prado
Guest Tables on 4 August invites you to plunge into the refined world of golf. Challenge your friends on an entertaining course, where you'll have to demonstrate your best approach shots and most precise putts. Naturally, your attempts will be punctuated by gourmet breaks.
You'll be able to take part in fun entertainment on a golf theme on the Jack Niklaus practice course from 10.00am onwards, accompanied by an aperitif presented by a local winemaker.
The day continues at the entrance to the Golf-Club in Rue du Prado, where the best chefs in Crans-Montana will be offering a gourmet 6 course menu, with perfect wine and food pairing. All this surrounded by decor that will make you feel like you are on the green of the famous Severiano Ballesteros golf course, host of the prestigious Omega European Masters.
RENDEZ-VOUS: 4 August from 10.00am.
DRESS CODE: white
- Pierre Crepaud, Le Crans & Spa
- Sébastien Brun, La Marquise Momiji
- Stéphane Colliet, le XiX
- William Weiss, Crans Ambassador
- Bert De Rycker, Le Rawyl
- Félicien Christe, Guarda Golf Hôtel et Résidences
- From 10am, go to the Place des Charmettes in Crans to visit Golf Jack Niklaus and participate in golf activities with professionals. An aperitif will be served in a sumptuous setting accompanied by a live music group.
- From 12pm, start of the meal in the rue du Prado.
PARTNERS: Crans-sur-Sierre Golf-Club, Morand, Association des Encaveurs de Crans-Montana, Omega European Masters