On 26 June 1933, the Echo des Bois Brass Band was formed. With M. Eugène Pralong as its energetic president, as well as development director in Montana, the compan's history started when it was founded with the first 15 musicians. In 1937, it joined the Cantonal Association for Valaisan Music. In 1973, on its 40th anniversary, the company inaugurated its new uniform. Today the Echo des Bois includes 50 active members, with an average age of 25.
Thanks to its music school, founded in 1974 by M.Marcel Bornet, the company has ensured its continuity. It trains young musicians and provides the necessary musical instruments.