A symbol composed of 12 giant letters located on an historic site.
12 wonderful viewpoints with copies of the giant letters, and 12 suggestions of routes to visit them.
12 stories told by passionate local characters.
Specially designed interactive content made for the 125th anniversary.
An opportunity to look at the main highlights which make Crans-Montana such an attractive destination.
A temporary open-air photography exhibition in the centre of Crans and Montana
Sylvie Doriot Galofaro, Samuel Bonvin and Martial Kamerzin will tell you more about the 125 years project and the history of the resort.
The resort wouldn’t exist today without the Hôtel du Parc, the first hotel on the Haut-Plateau, which opened its doors in 1892, but was inaugurated in 1893 by Michel Zufferey (1850-1917) from Sierre and his brother-in-law from Miège, Louis Antille (1853-1928). This date marks over a century of history in Crans-Montana: 125 years ! The history of a resort in a region that was nothing but pastures and mountain chalets originates in the complex tourist and political history of six communes, four of which merged on 1st January 2017, namely Mollens, Randogne, Montana and Chermignon. Alongside the merged communes, Icogne and Lens form the Haut-Plateau region.